DMEXCO is Europe’s leading digital marketing & tech event and AdSecure is exhibiting with our partner, white-label ad serving technology solution EXADS. The show is held in Cologne, Germany from September 21- 22.
Meet with Customer Success Manager Guandi Bai on our stand in the World of Tech Hall 06.1 | Stand E040 at the show.
Why meet with Guandi?
If you are an Ad Network or Publisher, with AdSecure’s 360 degree Malvertising Prevention and Ad Quality Solution you can:
- Eliminate malicious ads
- Detect non-compliant and low quality ads
- Identify unsafe and offensive ad content
- Measure ad performance against industry IAB standards
Our solution helps Publishers keep websites free from malvertising, unsafe and non-compliant ad content. We help Ad Platforms automate compliance tasks and assist teams to drive high quality ad delivery, meet industry standards and be free of malvertising.
Our recent Q1 & Q2 Violations Report shows that 1 in 5 scans reveal 1 violation, and 1 in 80 scans reveal more than 4 violations. The report shows the scale of malvertising and ad quality trends targeted at AdSecure’s client networks which AdSecure detected and stopped from being exposed to end users.
We have over 40 violation detections including:
- User Security Violations such as Adware, Browser Locker, Drive-by Crypto Mining, Malware, Scareware, Ransomware, etc.
- User Experience Violations including Auto-downloads, Back Button Hijack, Landing Page Error, Device Permission Requests, etc
- User Advisory Violations including Heavy Ad, Suspicious TLD, Unsafe Content, IAB Standards, etc
See a full list of our detections here.
Book a Meeting
If you are attending DMEXCO you can find out more by booking a meeting with Guandi here or visit her at our exhibition booth World of Tech Hall 06.1 | Stand E040