Barcelona, 13 November 2017. AdSecure, the ad verification tool used by ad networks, ad operations teams and publishers, today announced that it has significantly improved its mobile ad scanning technology by implementing 3G proxies across a range of countries and mobile carriers.
This new platform feature allows clients to scan live campaigns that are targeting specific mobile users. This is a highly powerful feature as advertisers tend to show different type of offers for 3G and Wifi users, and this can be challenging to monitor.
The feature works by allowing clients to scan by country, 3G carrier network and iOS or Android. Once a fraudulent, malicious, non-compliant campaign or landing page is detected the client is immediately emailed a comprehensive analysis of each anomaly detected, which leads to a better understanding of the ad’s redirection chain so that they can take action. AdSecure has deployed this feature in 16 countries, supporting over 50 mobile carriers. And planning to release new mobile carriers in the near future, to offer the widest range of 3G proxies in the market. Current locations include :
- Austria: A1 / T-Mobile / Three
- Belgium: Base / Orange / Proximus
- Brazil : Claro /OI / TIM / Vivo
- Canada: Bell / Rogers / Telus
- France: Bouygues Telecom / Free / Orange / SFR
- Germany: e-plus / O2 / T-mobile / Vodafone
- India: Airtel / Vodafone / Idea / Aircel
- Italy: Three / Tim / Vodafone / Wind
- Mexico: AT&T / Movistar / Telcel
- Netherlands: KPN / T-Mobile / Vodafone
- Poland: Plus / T-Mobile
- Portugal: Meo / Nos / Vodafone
- Spain: Movistar / Orange / Vodafone / Yoigo
- Switzerland: Orange / Sunrise / Swisscom
- UK: EE / O2 / Three / Vodafone
- USA: AT&T / Sprint / T-Mobile / Verizon
A full list can be viewed here.
Mat Derval, Product Manager at AdSecure commented, “AdSecure’s core mission is to protect the internet browsing experience and the addition of our new 3G feature allows clients to scan ad campaigns aimed at desktop and/or mobile 3G connections. Now publishers and ad networks have the the tools to immediately identify fraudulent campaigns and ensure that their ad space inventory is filled with compliant, malware free ads to protect their users. Additionally ad networks working with affiliates can now scan affiliate mobile offers and mobile carriers can scan ads that are using their 3G network.”
AdSecure will add more countries and mobile carriers very shortly. For further information visit https://www.adsecure.com