What does EXADS do?
What did EXADS need from AdSecure?
Why EXADS needed AdSecure
How AdSecure addressed this need
What are the key features that EXADS can now provide to their clients?
Because of EXADS integration with AdSecure, the SaaS platform can now offer the following anti-malvertising and ad quality control features to its clients:
- Integration with a flexible API callback system that is tailored to each client’s requirements
- Automatic scanning of ads
- Real-time detection of malvertising
- Real-time detection of fake logos and non-compliant ad creatives
- Ability to automatically apply relevant labels to ads
- Ability to automatically block and remove problematic ads
- Ability to automatically suspend offending advertisers
- Automatic violation alert notifications system
Essentially, through the API and callback system, EXADS clients have a flexible and tailor made system that can define what violations they want AdSecure to detect, what automatic actions they want EXADS to take on different violation types, and identify which ad campaigns and advertisers are causing violations. This offers EXADS’ clients the ability to take down offending ads automatically, instantly saving time and resources in the process.
What was the outcome?
"EXADS chose to work with AdSecure because their technology is the most up to date in the industry. This was very important to us, because cyber criminals spend everyday using technology to develop new ways to exploit end users for financial gain. We want to ensure that our clients have the best tools at hand to detect any malicious activity on their networks. AdSecure’s API integration is easy and customisable in order to meet each client’s individual needs and it works in real-time, giving clients full control over their ad supply chain. Working with AdSecure has lifted our SaaS platform way ahead of our competitors by offering a fully comprehensive ad compliance solution to our clients."
EXADS Product Director.